- All passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates.
- Trial Pass is only valid on your first visit to the studio and expires 2 weeks after your first class and can only be used once.
- 10 Class Pass are valid for 3 months and can not be shared.
- 30 Day Unlimited pass expires 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Annual Pass is only payable upfront in one payment and expires 1 year from the date of purchase.
- All class prices are listed on our website and at the studio. We reserve the right to change prices from time to time for any reason but will endeavour to give 30 days notice of any changes.
- All classes can be pre-booked online, by phone or in the studio.
- We recommend you arrive 10 minutes before the class start time.
- You must check in for the class at reception on arrival to the studio.
- Even though our studio is large some of our classes do sell out, we recommend booking in advance to secure a place.
- If a class is fully booked you will be added to the waiting list and notified by email if a space becomes available and automatically added to the class booking.
- You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 6 hours before the class. If you early cancel, you will not be charged for the class.
- If you late cancel (cancelling within 6 hours of the class or if you fail to attend a booked class) you will be charged for the class in full.
- You may cancel a workshop/event/course up to 5 days before class. If you early cancel, you get a full refund.
- Cancelling a workshop/event/course within 5 days or failing to attend a booked workshop/event/course is non-refundable. You may pass a booking onto a friend at no extra cost, however we must be notified of the change by email if a friend will attend in your place.
- No refunds will be made the day before or the day of the workshop/event/course.
- In the case of a class/workshop/event/course being cancelled by us we will transfer your booking to another date - credit your account - or offer a full refund.
- For all treatments and private yoga classes we require a 24 hours cancellation period. If you do not cancel or change your appointment within 24 hours, or if you do not attend your session you will be charged the full amount.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The Yoga Factory or any employees shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of property, including bikes outside of the studio.
- All vehicles left outside of the studio are done so at your own risk and we can not be held responsible for any damage loss or theft of property.
- The Yoga Factory can not be held responsible if classes, teachers or equipment are not available or for any changes to the timetable at short notice.
- The Yoga Factory can not be held responsible for any injuries or illness which happens on the premises or as a result of our facilities or services provided.
- At all times, please be respectful of other students, their space and be considerate to those relaxing in the studio in classes before.
- Please keep your body and feet clean when entering the studio and avoid wearing any heavy perfumes.
- We would suggest wearing light comfortable clothing to class that you feel comfortable in and easy to move in.
- All shoes should be left in the locker boxes by reception. No shoes to be worn in the studio.
- Please don’t take phones, smart watches or anything that can interrupt or disturb the class environment.
- Students please observe the guidelines and studio etiquette provided. (See in detail on our website)